HALAL EXPO 2020
Purchase of Halal food products
The size of the Halal global food market is estimated at over 600 billion dollars. More than 50 million Muslims officially live in Europe, and it is worth noting that their population growth rate is over 140% in the last decade. European Muslims are increasingly looking for high quality food products and a modern culinary profile while also covering the dietary requirements of their religion. This phenomenon is remarkable in the United Kingdom, France, Germany and the Scandinavian countries. Already the sale of Halal items from small national stores is transported internationally to the largest retail structures.
Cyprus, being at the crossroads of three continents Europe, Africa and Asia, is the focus of all the countries in the region. The aim of Halal Expo 2020 is to attract keen interest from Cypriot professionals as well as foreign buyers coming from target markets from all over the world.
The exhibition will give exhibitors the opportunity to present their products and their businesses to the general public as the exhibition will be open to everyone.
Taking into account the crucial importance of business events for building business interaction and promoting products and services, Halal Expo Cyprus brings you to a specialized Food and Beverage Exhibition where you can promote the Halal products offered in this field.
- Food Industry
- Meat industry
- Processed, canned and packaged food
- Frozen food
- Sea Food
- Baby Food
- Dairy products
- Pastries and bakery
Why Exhibit in FOOD & BEVERAGE HALAL EXPO CYPRUS 2020
Halal Expo gives you the chance to network with international professionals interested in your products and services.
- Enter the strong growing and lucrative market of Halal sector.
- Contact international buyers
- Access to potential buyers and future clients
- Launch new products in a specialized environment
- Build a global network
- Connect with new trader and distributors
- Strength business relations with your clients and sign new agreement with new partners.
- Focus international strong markets such as the Gulf region
- Place your company as pioneer in the Halal Industry
- Take advantage of the first Food & Beverage Halal Exhibition in Cyprus media impact